According to Toyota, this was the first new MY17 Landcruiser delivered in Perth.
The first thing that stands out on the MY17 70 series is the bonnet. It is higher and the scoop is also larger. Photos don’t really do it justice but when you see it in the flesh, it is definitely an eye turner. We are looking into if this can be retro fitted to the 2007-2016 models.
From delivery from the showroom floor straight onto the dyno for some runs. Factory power is 109rwkW with torque at a steady 350nm at the wheels. This is ”as delivered’ with the DPF still fitted and 50kms on the odometer.
Ronny from 4WDinWA also did a video review and walk around the vehicle. This will be the first of many more videos to come for this car to follow the build.
- NPC 1300nm Clutch
- PDP Crossover Pipe
- 2nd Fuel Filter with Breather Kit
- Dual Battery Tray with Injector driver relocation
- Redarc BCDC 1225D with custom PDP bracket
- PDP V8 Cruiser custom Boost & EGT Gauges & Pillar Pod (not available for single cabs due to side airbags)
- Unichip modules, Plug & Play harness and 5 map switch mounted inside the cab
- Moonlight Fabrication 4″ stainless snorkel
- Taipanxp Catch Can
- Sealed water-cooled Alternator
- Development on our own design of battery tray in 316 stainless
- Method Racing Rims
- Nitto Trail Grapplers in 35/75/17 size
- PDP Power Distribution Module
- JMACX Rear Diff Housing Upgrade & Track Correction
- Underseat Air Compressor
- TJM Barwork including Side Steps, Bullbar & Scrub Bars & Winch
- Moonlight Fabrication upgraded pipework (Airbox – Turbo – Intercooler) & airbox
- Lightforce HTX Lights, Rock Lights, Rear work lights
- 2 x Icom Radios
- Department of the Interior Roof Overhead Console
- Department of the Interior Centre Console
- Auxilary Overide Switch for inside the Cab
- Roofrack with custom PDP backbone system